Monday, October 18, 2010

Twitter translations: random Q&A 21-29th of September 2010

Again we choosed only most interesting questions. Believe us, some of them are LITERALLY about nothing lol. especially Aiji's questions XDBTW, FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!! ( ̄▽ ̄)v


AIJI:

21th of September 2010
Q: I was thinking about your background picture on Twitter, did you do it yourself? And what about Maya’s…?
A: I did it myself. And Maya did it out of a picture of these things he took.

Q: I’m interested in your trainig methods. Can you share them?
A: I can’t explain it in 140 characters limit on Twitter…sorry.


26th of September 2010
Q: May I give all the youth to LMC?!
A: Of course!I don't let you be sorry!

Q: I think I will become a member of some band when I go to high school. Can I play LM.C songs? Is it ok to make covers of them?
A: It is. I’m really glad. ☆

Q: You’re both editing videos and still have time to tweet?
A: There’s plenty of waiting time during rendering, so, it’s calm.


28th of September 2010
Q: Do you read all fan letters you got? If I send it, will you receive it personally? (>__<)
A: Of course! I read every single one. Carefully.


MAYA:

24th of September 2010
Q: Oh, ☆ we heven’t heard anything from Senpai all day. Are you not together?
M: We’re together. “What dish is gratin?” he said suddenly now. And seems to be cheerful.


25th of September 2010
Q: Maya, I’m now in bed having flu. I’m worried, because last year I couldn’t come to Live because of that.
M: Take care of yourself.

Q: Though I sang LM.C today for 8 hours, (*´д`) it was too difficult for me… Maya, you’re a genius. (〃艸〃)
M: If you said so.

26th of September 2010
Q: I wanna merry you!
M: Do you? ♪

Q: Maya, you liar! Last time you promised to merry meeeeeeeee!!!!
M: If you say so. ♪

Q: Where are you going?
M: Wait a minute. I’ll tell later.

Q: Please tell Tada-kun that I’m cheering for the good work.
M: ok, o~k.

Q: Since I heard LM.C at JACK I’m listening to albums♪♪ and am really enthusiastic and just can’t get it out of my head. (>ω<o) And my friend were singing LM.C at karaoke yesterday. ♪
M: How good we were able to meet on that day.

Q: I’m waiting for train with my mate and he’s just become a teamer. [member of Team☆LM.C - official fan club]
M: In place of me, please give him a hug.


27th of September 2010
Q: I’m going for a trip to Hokkaido what is the best souvenir to get there??
M: Let me say it again. It is the best souvenir that you return safely.


28th of September 2010
Q: What colour tracksuit you have? (´ω`)
M: Golden.

Q: So, who is LIAR LIAR for?
M: You.

Q: Have you ever been to cabaret club too?
M: Yes, 2 times in my life.


29th of September 2010
Q: I have LM.C icon on my Twitter, is it ok? (copyrights…)
M: It’s all right, if it’s you.

Q: Maya, you have very pretty fingers. (*´д`*)
M: It is genetic. Got it from Izumi-chan. [His mother]

Q: When did you get drunk the most in your life and where it was?
M: Last time in Singapore, and on 2006 LM.C year-end party @ hot springs somewhere.



★ translated by: Maczka&Chico ★

No comments:

Post a Comment