Wednesday, January 26, 2011

By the way....

It feels really wintry....but isn’t it too cold? (>_<)

Today, I had several meetings and then hit to a gym.
Got good level of tiredness from having worked out, so I’m in good shape☆


Oh, yes.  In the letters I got, many of you write a following type of question...

"Did you receive my fan mail via Team☆LM.C (after HP renewal)?"

Yes, I surely receive them.
From the beginning of the year, there were some problems with new HP, but I have received mails without any problems, and now there is no problem whatsoever. So, no worries☆



And...
"The previous Blog won’t be back any more?"
That’s another FAQ.
Right now, all of the contents are now gradually moving to the new HP, so sooner or later you will be able to read the old blog entries there, so please be patient☆

Alright, not be perished with this cold weather and keep up what I’m doing!!








-Aiji

No comments:

Post a Comment