Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Your voice, To me.


Now making a song called, "Hoshino Arika." http://amba.to/fhLlXi


and,


I'm thinking…I want to put your voices in this song…you know.




So,



Record and send it to me ..(^o^)/



1. Whooo! (Something like the one you always do at a live)


2. YEAAAAAH!! (Just nothing but very energetic)


3. Waaaaaaaaaaa!!! (Super hyper max shouts)





Attach above three versions of your voices to an email and send it to

"HoshinoArika.com@gmail.com"


It doesn't matter how you record the voices. It's aaall up to you!



You can do this with your friends or do this by yourself.
You can get embarrassed or get hyper like it's almost embarrassing.

Boys are welcome. Girls are more than welcome. and others are... ♥
Men and women, Young and old. Everyone, let's get crazy.



The deadline is at the end of this coming Monday the 11th in Japan time.


It's either I use all of them I received, or I change my mind and use none of them; Either-or.
Please tell all your friends who don't check here. lol
Even if all three data become one file or you get some noises in between the voices, no worries. We will edit them here◎




Well, don't worry about those little tiny things.




Let's BAAANG@





ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment