Sunday, May 29, 2011




SUPER DUPER GALAXY.
The latest is the best LM.C LM.C
Please by all means 

@ma.

SDG Fiesta.

Sooooo finally 』『 SUPER DUPER GALAXY was released today!
Sooooo, I was excited, even though it is 4:46 in the morning, you know
(^ o ^) ..
-Aiji.

SDG Week handshake completed.

I was very happy to be face to face with t
ll of you who have had their own copies and have been listening!
I would give a power to you, but I was the one getting it in droves from all of you ☆
And this time it was only in Tokyo, so I was
i could not go that many were disappointed and ...
But I promise you that I will continue doing my best for being able to have more such events in other places, so please wait for it!
Ah, yes. There were some fans from China to attend the event this Hand-Shake Week. I was really surprised!
Not only within Japan, the fact that the cículo LM.C grow further internationally for everyone that way ...
This was literally AMAZING ☆
All of you who came to the event and sending to those we love taaaanto & spirit
THANK YOU!
And all the staff in stores to support us during this Hand-Shake and the staffs of the Week PONY CANYON, thank you ☆
-Aiji.

Today, because of all of you ...

You all make me smile, you saaaaabem ☆

-Aiji.


☆ We'll keep on going WONDERHOLIC! 
We rescheduled this week (Kanazawa, Toyama, Hibiya-Yaon) starting this week, these bracelets "We'll keep on going WONDERHOLIC!" Will be sold on site.
All proceeds will go to affected areas in eastern Japan through the "STAND UP! JAPAN "
We all hope that things return to normal as quickly as possible ...

Color: White / Pink
Price: 500 yen.

LM.C TOUR LIVE 2011 . 18

The third show has been rescheduled.
Declare go into unknown territory TONIGHT.
Off to @ Kanazawa
ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment