Monday, January 16, 2012

Blog editor of CLUB Zy, comments about the live at Budokan

The LM.C live at Budokan before yesterday was fun.

But from the beginning to the middle of the performance was improvised, which scared me!

Doing so in full Budokan, is the face of maya (laughs).

The hallway was dark, so at first I did not notice, but someone was waving. 

Oh, it's Hizumi! (^ O ^)

It seems they made a new business card.

Now your feet are being washed by the musicians, artists because they are right.

They are struggling.

I liked it so much that I decided to give the guys in the dressing room, which was not long ago.

In the midst of the great crowd, I found the Nero and Tetsu MERRY.

I was happy to see them healthy.

As they had reserved beers at the launch site, they accepted immediately. (^ O ^)People would 
come in one after the other, so the air was stuffy and hot.

I think it was about 200 people.

While I was thinking "This is a great relationship," looking around, I found a man who stood alone, leaning against the wall!

And it was the Gazette's Aoi? (^ O ^)

 "Come here," I waved to him (laughs).

 Apparently, Ruki was together since the beginning, too.

Gathered Yoshida, editor in chief of MAG, Ms. Makino, editor in chief of Gab, Nishimura and writer, as we talked, hope Aiji and maya appear.

 Here was a man with a face that I was not a stranger, and approached the crowd.

It was the Yamazaki-kun who worked with us a while ago as an intern.

He now works for the production of NHK, and went with Visual Kei (^ o ^)

It's ... 29 years, and reliable.

It seems that 3 years ago it was brought to Okinawa (laughs), and last year, successfully returned to Tokyo, and was very happy. (^ O ^)

 By the way, next week will appear on NHK-BS.

Aiji and maya finally appeared!

 They made the speech of greeting, but as the number of participants was too big, just saw the heads of maya and Aiji (laughs).

This time the chief editor Yoshida, dodging the crowd was approaching two.

Here at last, just nodded, yes, that was all.

 I am hungry.

Okay, I will invite Aoi and Yoshida, the mysterious man to go to Shibuya KUMA! (^ O ^)

 These four people in December of last year Nishiaza bar, along with hide (... we'll shorten to not get along) we met by chance, and we became friends drinking (laughs).

 "It was a miracle!" Yoshida spoke.

But that was a technique hide (^ o ^)

After that, drinking till dawn, I can not remember what happened.

The next morning I awoke with a raging hangover.

I do not know how, but just a duplicate card was shining in my portfolio (ω ^ ^;)

-----

Credits: lm.cbrasil

No comments:

Post a Comment