Wednesday, November 3, 2010

2010 Hand-Shake Session

Finished without any happnenings!

Thank you very much for those of you coming to see us in the bad weather☆
And, for those of you who wanted to come but couldnt make it, Thank you very much!

Like I've tweeted on my Twitter, it is very much pleasure for artists to actually see people who pick our music, get a copy for themselves, and listen to it.
Even though you just hear numbers like "it sold hundred-thousands copies!", it is just unrealistic, you know. 
That is why I really looked forward to spending time today and it made me so happy. 

You know, everyone's LOVE was just so much and I felt like how much LM.C is loved by everyone....then, I got misty-eyed....
When I saw a fan started crying in front of us, and again got misty-eyed....

Just let me say,  
thank you very much for tons of love☆






-Aiji

No comments:

Post a Comment