Sunday, May 13, 2012


Below is the translation of the comments made ​​by Aiji, Maya and all the support band on their social networks. 


Aiji 


"Brazil!" 


Brazil is the best! 
I received lots of love, smiles, and singing voices! 
I never forget the singing voice of all today! 


People who came three years ago, people who came for the first time, thanks! 


It was good we found in accordance with a wonderful smile again, is not it? 


I am very happy to have been in Brazil for the second time! 
really grateful! 


But understand something important that I have been constantly thinking ... I could not believe I can make me stronger 


I do not know if you are reading this blog, but also local staffs, you were great! 


Thanked × ∞ 


We loves Brazil! (We love Brazil!) 


See you next time! (See you next time!) 


Love. (Love) 


A. 


Maya


Could use better English


Here is Brazil 


A buzz behind 


Today was also packed 


Highest.

Finally,

Ma

Twitter: 


Aiji 


Thanks! ♪ ('ε') RT  @ LMC_Brasil  @ Aiji_LMC  Today was perfect. Thank you so much! We love you!! (Today was perfect. Thank you! We love you!!!) 


mACKAz


tweet 2: It is the second time I come back to Brazil and have that sense of adapting to something new. Thank you Brazil! 


a tweet: I feel dark 


DENKI-MAN


loves DENKIMAN BRAZIL! (BRAZIL DENKIMAN loves!)


Sassy

1st tweet: I liked the beef and wankosoba served in bowl. Thank you for meat. The buffet was legal because he had served attractions and vegetables, and sushi kanikama.


tweet 2: Understanding the tweet was not satisfactory, however, one can understand is that clothes the little bothered. Still, the live was amazing and he appreciates the good times by Brazil.



Kusaka

1st tweet: Today's show in Sao Paulo LM.C  ☆ We'll be waiting there. Join   ☆
2 tweet: Thanks! Brazil   ☆ The show today was also very nice. I'll never forget you ☆ We'll meet again, I ireia back soon. Thank you!

LM.C official

tweet1: LM.C now in Sao Paulo! First time in 3 years! The sow begins at 7pm tonight! How exciting huh?!?! Brazil had better be prepared!

tweet2: LM.C LIVE TOUR 2012 in Brazil begin in minutes!! Let's have a happy time together! Brazil, here we go @



Credits to : lm.cbrasil


No comments:

Post a Comment