Monday, February 14, 2011

The 2nd day of the tour, Osaka.

Osaka follows Nagoya, it was extremely hot! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ

I could finally knock the rust off of my live performance, so I've gotta good feeling to rock out much more from now on!

Even though we played a very hard and heavy tune, when I heard everyone's shouts of "Ooh! Ooh!!" I was like...getting a lump in my throat and it just makes me fired up more, you know! 
I was like that both today and yesterday.

The songs are growing!
Especially, LET ME' CRAZY, you know; that’s just unbelievable!
Literally, everyone went nuts just like the title☆

Oh, and the atmosphere everyone makes during a live is so great!
I really feel that all of you are willing to make the live really good one.
Let's make the live/atmosphere that all of us could say "it was a blast!" much more!
Keeping this up and again let us go get Hype in KYOTO tomorrow!






-Aiji.

No comments:

Post a Comment