Monday, February 14, 2011

The 3rd day of the tour, Kyoto.

Finally, arrived in Tokyo!
's freakin' freezing in Tokyo & my room is just like a fridge!!

I can't believe that I was in Kyoto having one hot live there just a while ago.
From the very beginning of the tour, this 3 days seems like a dream☆
I am totally exhausted, but it's more like nice level of exhaustion.
Probably, our live has just got better and better each time, I think.

Weeeeell, today's Kyoto, it's awesome!
I was busy for having so much fun and feeling so good ♪('ε` )

Especially, it was 3 days in a row, so I could totally feel getting it better day by day!

All of you coming to see us at the venue brought there so much excitement and great spirits, you know!
I could definitely feel the best part of the live; KYOTO was such a great one☆

Seriously, I have a feeling that I can go on a getting-spree of so much sparkling memories throughout this tour!

Just don't wanna imagine the end of the tour...

In any case, Let's make the tour, our one and only,  the best of the happiest live and atmosphere together!


For those of you planning to join us at our live ahead, let's go get hype☆





-Aiji.

No comments:

Post a Comment