Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The 5th day of the tour, Matsuyama.

Matsuyama, done great!

Like other live in this tour, today's live was also the best of the happiest☆
What can I saaaay, it was extremely fun!
You know, it was the first time for Mr. LM.C to land on Shikoku, and we had no idea how it's gonna be; but there's no need for us to worry about it!
Performance-wise, I was also feeling so good today! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ
The only thing is that the stage was freakin' tiny (I think it may be the smallest in this tour at this moment), and I could not move around that much.  The only regret I have for this live is that I could not have enough "playing-time" with all the fans standing at the stage-right (>_<)
Even I said so, no matter where you were at the venue today, it was very close to the stage, though.

Thinking of such things, we are now heading to the next town!

Rock out completely tomorrow again☆







-Aiji.

No comments:

Post a Comment