Thursday, February 17, 2011

The 4th day of the tour, Okayama.

The town of "Momotaou (a Japanese folk tale)", Okayama is done great!

Oh,Yeah!!

it was like…a really great live!

As my personal impression, it was not so much like "rocked out", but more like enjoyed the flow or the feelings of breathing with fans during the live....I mean...
Can't find good words to express it well...but..

But, it was the live that really stands out in my memory.
It was the 2nd time to feel this way since LM.C started.

I think everyone felt differently but, for me, it’s something like leveling up to the next level?!
In my mind, I heard the “level up” jingle in Dragon Quest, you know! lol


Keep going like this, I hope the next live in Matsuyama also become the best of the happiest.







-Aiji.

No comments:

Post a Comment