Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Interview: SHOXX 223

The miracle being under the same star ✩




"LM.C so far" we want to guide the future
Even in a time there was rain and storm and could not see the night sky. Behind thick clouds, the bright stars still shining, forever and immutable. As described in the new single from LM.C published on July 27, stars are called applications or more as desires? When our hearts will be washed away by the wonderful light from the star, our light will overflow and surely will lead us into the future.




-------------------------


The live performance at the Hibiya Yaon (an open stadium) on May 29 was very impressive. In this place, the performance on January 8 at Budokan next year was announced. Also, the new song "Hoshi no Arika" was first introduced. Somehow, these series of events, inevitability and fate, can be felt with great power.


Maya: Are there two years ago when we did a live show called "YAON of FEVER." you'd expect it to blow up a power so great? Nevertheless, LM.C is a feeling now that we are able to work with what we are able to declare. This time the "Yaon of FEVER FEVER!" The adiamente April, the setlist, the situation of rain, the ad for the Budokan in between, and also the performance of "Hoshi no Airka" --- the first time all was inevitable, I guess. More than two years ago, this space was completely full, it is a thing of LM.C was the best.


For Aiji-kun, that night was really very impressive, right?


Aiji: The problem with reality is that tomorrow will not guarantee anything. Recently confirmed this reality. Since the earthquake disaster, you realize that most every show is special; Yaon is not the only one. But, of course, that day the performance was immensely good. You can not buy it no matter how much money you have, the rain made a dramatic scene as well. I believe this live performance will continue into the first page of my life forever.


So, the new single "Hoshi no Arika" was announced in a really memorable, but the title of this music has been known since March, maya-kun made it on the web before. Why the title was the first thing to be announced, even before the announcement of the launch?


Maya: For some reason or another. As I posted, I was explaining in the blog, I did this song last summer at home. But I could not think what to do with this song, I finally got it after "LET ME 'CRAZY!" last fall.


Which reminds me that the Maya-kun said at the time: "As a matter of fact, the candidate for the single song will become a good" LM.Cística. "


Maya: Ooh, this song is so. Eventually I could feel this more later. Before that time, I had not gotten enough love for music and I left the title to go too.


And the fate of this music, which could have been buried in some unknown place, has changed a lot ...


Maya: The earthquake disaster. At first connection is not want to admit to myself. The earthquake disaster has stirred up my feelings and my outlook on life. I'm not the kind of person who recognizes things like that, I am a bit simplistic, so do not like it, not even, I think so. But anyway, as I look back now, I think that the consequence of a sudden this music came through the earthquake disaster.


That day in March, what were you doing, maya-kun?


Maya: I was at home writing songs. And an addition to this, after all this time "GALAXY SUPER DUPER" was to be released as a single. Anyway, I was like: "It's not what I want out now." It's like there's no reason, I suddenly became aware of this song I did last year, then, so I started talking about it and consult the Senpai and Staff: "I want to do this one next song."


What do you feel hearing these words, Aiji-kun?


Aiji: For me, even before the Maya say that kind of thing, I thought he would make this song as the next. So particularly, there was the feeling of inconvenience or surprise. But I even sent an e-mail, right? "This will be the next.."
Maya: Oh, now I remember that. Anyway, this was not before the earthquake disaster? At that point I thought, "I do not want to do this now." and I was doing another song. (Laughs)




Aiji: At this time, I returned with a good reaction. (Laughs loud) Still, after this title "Hoshi no Arika" out in the middle of March, I thought "At least this is working."


So it was working, but now what you said before not having enough love for this song, sounds like a lie. And then, a powerful song was made. Maya, you are really an extreme person.


Maya: Even now I do not even know what was mine with it. As I said, I just announced the title this way. I wanted the feeling to do it all, I think. Because when he arrived at this point that not even the lyrics or the melody were complete, from there we could do this song with all the feeling that this is possibly desired somewhere.


Thus was completed "Hoshi no Arika" ... When I heard this the first time in Yaon, like all new songs, I could feel that this music had some elements of his other work at it.


Maya: This originally started when I was creating the music, for example "BOYS & GIRLS." I was feeling the atmosphere created by LM.C so long.




Aiji: For LM.C is a great rule type music.




Maya: But the elements of the past were brought intentionally, after I re-opened in March this work I was putting her things like phrases or titles of previous singles. The feeling that, from this I want to move on to the future of LM.C, was immensely strong.


Thus, on these letters that maya-kun told fans on the web.


Maya: In any case, I got the feeling of all. I said all I could tell and submit your stories, happy or sad. Although this point of time I had not seen exactly how this would be reflected in this work, I was mad with desire that I wanted to do so.


Hearing this, it seems that this music has a unique history.


Maya: I thought it would be correct in this way, the music. Particularly, I wanted to leave room for all the energy in "Hoshi no Arika" accelerated if this could go on this way. There is just one word to describe this music. Would not it be correct to express it as if it were a "phenomenon" in words? I feel this way.


While finalizing a song so filled with thoughts, I wonder what kind of things to do in the music, Aiji-kun was paying attention?


Aiji: Probably within the past 5 years LM.C, the mark of a melody is still able to make a line of high quality. But because these five years have passed, we're certainly convinced that with a sense of strength or some extra part, we can do it firmly. In this case we're like, let's do this absurdly large.


After all, one can say that it was not like leaving this form of composition.


Aiji: So I understand the feelings of first maya when he says: "I could not love enough for that." Because in normal conditions the music we make is for quality, so the last LM.C should continue with it. The letters involved in harmonious love with a melody or even overlapped with polished sound - all this must be present for a song is created, I believe.


And the point of view of the Maya-kun, which was the most important thing when making the sound of this song?


Maya: What would that be? If I express it in words - is love.


Love is boldly stated?


Maya: Recently, I am convinced that yes, all the time. The music is not something, whether or not in his heart, important? Since we did 'LET ME' CRAZY! ", Then I became aware that I started thinking: Why am I even doing my songs? What is the meaning of LM.C? For I live? In my mind what the answers to these questions were vaguely began to form. You forgot? There is love that! And that's how it works.


I heard the phrase somewhere ~


Maya: Oh yes! He was in "Under The Same Roof" * (laughs)


And when the mental part becomes the axis, the music production process seems to become very high.


Aiji: It is. If I was not able to understand the feelings of maya and take a broad view on the outlook of the world in their lyrics, obviously, I would not pass the line arrangement.


But because this line went, "Hoshi no Arika" that reaches the hearts of others, was created, I think.


Aiji: Feeling love and ties. It sounds immature (laughs) but I think so too, that this is the core of LM.C now.




Maya: That's right. LM.C The universe itself depends on the feeling and love of all.


Anyway, this song also features the voices of fans. In order to have the feeling of all, it seems that maya-kun had a lot of time working.


Maya: Work at home, I wanted to finish the job with the true voice of all. Then, I got a Gmail account first, and wrote on the blog in Japanese, English and Chinese: "Send your voice to me.."




Aiji: Have the other something to send personal email from someone is something totally indie, even though we have a major band. (Laughs)




Maya: No, not at first I thought it would be this way. So when I opened the folder, many voices of people around the world appeared - I was surprised (laughs). More than that, I worked hard to fit them to a one (laughs). But I've done everything in the end.


And besides. "Hoshi no Arika" did not become an outstanding building for people who love LM.C LM.C and for himself too?


Maya: This is so ~ it is just that. After the single was released, there were probably some people among them who said, "I should have also sent my voice," but even though you sent it or not, this is not important. We get the feeling of all, in fact, all are fully involved in this phenomenon.


In August there will be the circuit of Zepp [LM.C TOUR 2011-CRAZY A GO GO GO TO THE ANNIVERSARY 5TG-] in Nagoya, Osaka and Tokyo in addition to the January 8, 2011 Nippon Budokan [Rock the PARTY ~ ★ ★ 2012] will be maintained. So I'm anxious to see how this song resonated.


Maya: Really. We also. It's the place we are greatly expected.


Anyway ... This does not contain a single second song released by another artist of a sudden?


Aiji: Yeah, really!?


I do not think it's a hallucination of the auditorium. There was one of those incredibly poorly behaved [also dangerous means] musicians some time ago, LM.C MAD again?


maya: ~ Well, in that this will be the second single or something (laughs), they appeared again, it seems.


Somehow you can hear the music of Sir Aiji MAD is more expressive than the previous.


Aiji: Is this serious? "Thankfully, the recording was not during the pollen season." - He said something to me (laughs).


* "Hitotsu yane no shita = Under the same roof "- is an ancient Japanese drama (1993) which tells the story of six children who had killed their parents were living in different places and after a few years decide to live together again under the same roof, facing some problems together.

No comments:

Post a Comment