Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Vizualzine 2011 Translation: "TAIWAN, WE'RE BACK!"

Through wind and rain, we went back to Taiwan (a place like home)




Expected for two years, LM.C came to Taiwan and made a show. Last year was canceled because of volcanic ash in Europe this year because of the incident in March, was delayed live. Finally they returned to Taiwan. Members and also the fans to miss each other and felt touched. Taiwan was the first country in which LM.C went and did a performance in Taiwan they have had many amazing memories, maybe just watch their lives is not enough to know how they really feel. Through this interview, in Taiwan, we believe that we will leave the fans that love the feel LM.C. LM.C also took some photos during the data collection and kept the memory of all important to us.




- Please, talk about how you felt live in Taipei (June 5)
Maya: Really great! Fantastic! The tour continues in Japan so far. Because of the earthquake in Japan, lives were delayed, then live in Taiwan became the last & the best live. The performance brings me many memories, fans shouted their answers highly, and it is moving.




Aiji: Taiwan was the first place LM.C began their performances in foreign countries. Although there are many memories, I just want to go to Taiwan without any reason. Every time we visit, Taiwan will have a wonderful performance, even now, really here. (Taiwan).




- How did you feel in the event of handshakes?
Aiji: That's great! Although we had already gone into an event of handshakes before, this is the first time we sign in our work for the fans. I felt good.




- At the beginning of live (June 5), LM.C said "We're back" tall. The position of Taiwan in the heart of LM.C is the same as that of your home?
Aiji: Yes, that's right.




Maya: Just like our second home.




Aiji: I think I missed it naturally, not because I think about the question before answering.




Maya: Yeah, when I was waiting to pass the custom, I did not want to queue in line for foreigners. Really treat Taiwan as our second home. Fans of other countries must envy Taiwan!




Aiji: Yes




Maya: Now our house is already here.




- Compare with lives elsewhere, you have some special feeling about the live in Taiwan?
Maya: The feelings are a little different, because Japan and Taiwan are close. The hearts of fans in Taiwan and I are even closer. Although the content of lives in Japan and Taiwan, even in other countries are the same, but if present in Taiwan will have another special feeling.




- LM.C learn the local language when you are present in different countries? Both have learned some Chinese (Mandarin) in Taiwan, right?
Maya: Actually, we do not learn much. First, we know the Chinese is "Hello, we are LM.C" and the next should be 好 饱 (I'm full) but I do not think we can use this in live. Elsewhere, we learn a few simple words. This time in Taiwan, the Japanese improved their fans, they could understand what we were talking.




Aiji: And the letters we received, all the fans try to use the Japanese just because of love. We read all the castes of the fans!




- So you've received some amazing letters?
Maya: I recently received a letter from Europe, and when I opened it, I saw "Hello, I'm maya" in Japanese.




Aiji: You sure that was not "maya, hello?"




Maya: No, no. I received in Europe, although the fan wanted to try to use the Japanese to write the letter ... it is clear that there are many cards that impress me, all fans work hard and try to write in Japanese, but this letter really surprised me.




- What is the reason that makes LM.C be as famous in the world?
Aiji: Actually, we do not have any special feeling, we just do what we want and have more confidence. Other reasons, I do not know. We are unusual, we have only two members. I think only two people playing together should be a little rock in the world.




- What problems do you have to face when LM.C has performances in other countries?
Maya: During the tours, I also wonder if this can not continue or [S: a translator from Chinese to English did not understand what they were talking about. So, I do not. Excuse me!]. The hardest part is that we need to go to other places that are far apart, and it takes a long time, we can not get there immediately.




- With the exception of Taiwan, which is most impressive place you?
Maya: Recently, should be our first live in Hong Kong. [S: Only three days before the interview.]




Aiji: Yes




Maya: Japan and Hong Kong are also close, finally had the chance to visit. The other countries in Asia are coming, we should see more of those places, the fans in Asia seem to be waiting for LM.C.




- So how do you feel about the live in Hong Kong?
Aiji: Great, really great. The first time I visited Hong Kong, the fans were very excited. Usually at the beginning of live, Maya dance to bring together the atmosphere, but in Hong Kong everyone sang along. It began with the first song, all the fans sang loudly. It's really different from Japan




- Both shows have always been in different countries, then you can take some inspiration from lives?
Maya: Of course, they all inspire me. Waiting for the fans behind us great inspiration and is touching. While fans are living in different countries and speaking different languages, they still use the Japanese to sing along.




- This brings an effect on their production?
Maya: It's as if things were linked together by music, even my life. We are strongly connected.




- There seems to be a song that should let the fans hear the Taiwanese live.
Maya: We wanted to let them listen to all songs LM.C. If real, then it would be "PUNKY ♥ HEART" because it was written after the world tour in 2009, and we wanted to play it live in Taiwan in 2010, but was canceled and delayed twice, so this time we have to leave them hear it.




- New music SDG let others imagine the songs they play at parties. Both like to dance?
Maya: Dance? I really do not know how to dance. But I like listening to music and moving my body. This is not similar to "dance".




Aiji: I do not know how to dance, but I like the atmosphere at the club. I was at a nightclub in Taiwan as well.




- You can tell us which club you visited?
Aiji: Taipei 101




- The bands that came before you two are rock bands, because now you wanted to try the LM.C electronic music?
Aiji: There is not much limit on LM.C, the drummer in the band is difficult to work with electronic music. LM.C is free because we are only two members.




- Day 8 January, will have its first LM.C live at Nippon Budokan. How do you feel?
Maya: It's really wonderful, the fifth anniversary, all members work for the same target. Not just for us two, also the past and future of LM.C, we show in live. We're excited about it. We also hope that our fans can go to Taiwan and see our show. Because Taiwan is close to Japan, although there are fans in Europe and America, Taiwan is much closer to them. All must go.




Aiji: This show includes many important values, I hope that's the greatest joy and the greatest show of all time LM.C. The fans really want the world to come and to include also wear the shirts that represent their countries.




Maya: Like when we shout "TAIWAN", Taiwan fans shout "OH!" and raise your hands up.




- I heard about that on another song "Hoshi no Arika" sung by THE MAD LM.C
Maya: Really? I understand. I think they really like LM.C, include them in until the fifth birthday. Pair is all geared up to fifth birthday.




- THE MAD So LM.C will be included in performance?
Maya: I do not know, let me ask them.




Aiji: Their salaries should be very high.




- This time we had the interview in the newest studio Forward. Can you tell us funny things during the recording? As some special requirements or habits?
Aiji: Our recordings are smooth and have no argument. Sorry if it seems that nothing special happened. I think it should be the time that something needs to happen. [S: Another problem with Chinese-English translation, sorry.]




Maya: I do not have any special requirements during the recording.




Aiji: You have, why not?




Maya: I do not eat snacks. I do not. I also shall I do that. [S: It means you can control yourself and not eating snacks / snacks during the recording.]




Aiji: That's true.




- Please tell us how you two met and the turning point that allowed the form of being so LM.C. *
Maya: The turning point must be over 10 years. We both come from Nagano, and we are also Senpai kōhai music. Senpai always takes care of me.




Aiji: Sorry if I always find something to eat.




- What do you think about each other?
Aiji: I think maya like me. We slept in the same hotel room, Maya spends too much time to bathe. Why should he take a shower after waking up, then we'll both be late.




Maya: Aiji is much like a Japanese.




- Like what?
Maya: Um ... very naughty.




- When you are free, you eat or drink together?
Maya: We do not drink, but we eat together.




- Like what kind of food?
Maya: Sushi.




Aiji: Yea, sushi.




- What do you do in your free time?
Maya: Do not do anything, that's cool. I like to draw too.




Aiji: I have no hobby, not really.




Maya: Your hobby is moving house.




Aiji: No, no.




Maya: You moved three times and only in Tokyo.




Aiji: I drive my car on weekends.




- What do you want to try two in Taiwan?
Aiji: A live tour in Taiwan. In Taipei, Taichung, Kaohsiung. That would be wonderful.




Maya: For me, I think I would try to write here. Making music in Taiwan.




- You have been in other places in Taiwan before?
Aiji: Yes, because part of my family lives in Taichung.




Maya: I do not.





(Vizualzine 2011)


* [S: I must explain something to those who do not know, like maya met Aiji: You all know that the Maya were before u ma band called Sinners. And the lead singer and drummer were roadies PIERROT, and because of that Aiji heard a demo of Maya and decided to work together <VISUALZINE In vol. 1]
Note: All items in brackets are my comments.


Credits @ MAD_aKanE 

No comments:

Post a Comment