Saturday, December 3, 2011

Coverage inside story season2 2 RR39 (maya / LM.C)

Big piece!


So, on Sundays they will not stop the update of the blog!


Tsu off! ! !




Huh


Than such introduction, and scene coverage fast Show me pictures!


What I 聞Koetakita voice, immediately to the main topic.


I owe.




Today's publishing scene maya of LM.C 's coverage to live Budokan on January 08.


Season 1 i'm even mentioned, Mr. maya, something recently, I'm feeling like a changed man, was something I wonder?
Want to be interviewed from such a thought, now this Post.


I'm loving that, something.
I'm now a soft look, something.


So, shooting
Love, Space, youth, maya's Surubeku that embody the theme
Conducted in a Ferris wheel.


Ferris wheel in the world is so crisp I got two masters of M photographer, photo site, as you will never get a look at the actual magazine, entre nous, I again, honest Chow I, I.
This photo, Z! dying in MAJI ! !


And about 20 minutes during one cycle, master, I just take Don! (There was about 800!)
Mr. maya, I'm just crawling Don Cha chat only! ! !
Bukkake tea only, and with it I 乗Ritakatta with Empire laughing so!


... And I think is absolutely picture pounding like everyone chow.
(However, it was very difficult to choose a photo. Datte each picture Because I do!)




In
I do have a picture of such views in the car,
Watakushi fact, quite a favorite here.


Of course ぽ


$ROCK AND READのブログ

Peron
$ROCK AND READのブログ

Purun
$ROCK AND READのブログ

Something, Mr. maya tall, sur-tall Ferris wheel is synchronicity? !

In the background stories of the shooting at this time.

Time difference actually been riding the Ferris wheel is a group of kindergarten children, but it was I riding after about minute half's maya, when you are shooting right here, from the Ferris wheel came around overhead I found that I look at me that kindergarten children.

So the Watakushi "said maya, I'll look at their Kids Koch over!"
And say,

I think I was a maya?

Wow, toward our Kids, with a big smile on one's face, I waved it big! ! ! !

Maya's look at'll never forget that, me.


There! ! ! ! !

Damn
If you are fascinated in such a scene full of love, me, I forgot to take pictures of the moment!

Dear Chima,
Dear maya fan
Really sorry.

To apologize, to take every shot of the journal has not published, I will show you only who have seen this blog.


Okay?


Sounds good?


Can I really?


Wow! Zai sold ykhcinc!
Show me the good again soon!


... Yes.

Rinko around
$ROCK AND READのブログ


Sold goody!
What is cute about this foul Desho?

LOVE! ! ! !

ROCK AND READ 039

¥1,260
Amazon.co.jp


PS
Oh, talk later in the interview.

Interviewer "Mr. maya, I think I really changed, there could be Toka 誓Itaku of eternal love, for example, changes in private I do not really something!" And questions.
In contrast, Mr. maya, I answered Nantes?

ーーーー Whew! ! ! ! !

Bombshell! ! ! ! !

May I? ! ! !

For more information, check with your journal! ! !

Tofu.



I only used Google Translation....
Got a bit tardy...^^;
But if you guys wanna translate it for yourselves. here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment