Saturday, December 10, 2011

Interview: Vizualzine Vol 03

Please talk about "the LM.C Best."


Maya: An album that can see past, present and future of LM.C. The newest and the best album of all.


Aiji: This is an album that does (makes) you feel the past 5 years by LM.C, also lets you look to the future.


What song is most meaningful to you? And what most impressed PV ?


Maya: That depends on how I feel now, so I would say "Rock the LM.C" and pv could be the most recent, The Love Song.


Aiji: All songs are loved [him], I really do not know how to decide. But on a faleae impressed me the most, then it would be when LM.C Proval became official (2005). I just like to go back to our starting point. "Rock the LM.C" after all became the most valuable Musca. The PV is "PIGy Sentimental Romance" is a song that topped the charts in a music program in France, and stayed there for several weeks. I was surprised too.


Please talk about the LOVE SONG for us.


Maya: The most recent message that everyone wants to move to LM.C, is also the most beautiful love song.
Aiji: This song is the latest and was also mixed with our feelings for the future. After 5 years, we have shown our songs here.

Many of the songs are used as LM.C opening (OP) and ending (ED) ² anime. Have you ever watched them? Which one do you like?
Maya: I've watched them all
Aiji: Me too. Now I'm watching "Nurarihyon the Magician", I also have him read the manga.


LM.C to finish his concert tour, how do you feel? Please figam to Taiwan as fans wait for the next performance LM.C.


Maya: We're all waiting for the show on January 8, 2012, the Nippon Budokan. Let's meet there!


Aiji: Have the best summer of all, the Taiwan fans will enjoy and see us at shows in Japan I'm very happy. We all worked hard for it, and hope to visit Taiwan again. Please be patient and listen to "the BEST LM.C" while waiting for us. I love you all. (He said this in Chinese)


Credits: lmcbrasil

No comments:

Post a Comment