Wednesday, December 28, 2011

“Mr. I of this month” from KERA. (11.2011)

-SPECIAL EDITION - 1 - LM.C maya-
"It's great to be in fashion! "



LM.C, which is close to the debut of its fifth anniversary in October this year, Best album released on October 12 and will do a performance at Nippon Budokan on January 8 next year. They are excited in many ways and we decided to join them! This month we talk about the fashion style of the Maya. ☆




-Coordination of their clothes to work-not-uncommon, is not it?






maya: Taking advantage of that let me do it in many ways! I think if you're not using the "trial & error" you will never find out.






-There is no evidence at all wrong today. How were the pictures of today? The hairstyle is also quite fresh.






maya: ◎ It was amazing. It is absolutely great, the way it is. I think there are people who want to wear layers of clothing on their own, but there are also people who are not burning with desire to do so, this is because if they have an opportunity like KERA! they can find an interest. This is a nice magazine. It is becoming a part of the culture and I find that incredible. I feel like I'm gaining motivation.




.


-Maybe you've met with some idea of ​​what you would like to wear the next time?






maya: LM.C Since change their clothes with each release, does not mean that we start to wear for a long time because I'm afraid I take the time to tire of them. The clothes usually have a black base, then in order not to sweat even if we are on tour, I always have a pattern to gradually add more color and then feel that I can do several things with it.






Speaking of costumes, groucho opened a store in Harajuku.






Maya: Yes, this is very encouraging. It is said that the store should be able to develop in ways, because there is a good atmosphere great. It would be great to do an event there as well and I'm there every day for some reason too. It would be great to be able to be involved with the store in various ways.






-I think the KERA fashion! is through individual, but maya, what do you think about this style?




Maya: It's so awesome! When we go ma emu oversea tour, we can see children copying things attracted by KERA! Then she (KERA!) is an absolutely genuine article. Still, society is full of sense of incongruity to us for the visual-kei boys wearing makeup and I think many parts of it may not be commonly understood. Not that sometimes that kind of girl with a striking appearance, is not understood by the so-called adults? But I think that this is not a bad point.






-Certainly. Can be no understanding of family and friends that have not enjoying a similar way to dress around here.






Maya: If your experience with such hostility and looks daunting, you should weigh your own feelings. Even if you like, you want to stop it because you are not understood? So if your feelings do not change, you should not connect to the middle and have it your own way. I think it's a good opportunity to get that "open mind" because you can see his true feelings. Then, when you break free without any feeling of guilt, you will surely shine, I think.










Credits to: LM.C Traslations

No comments:

Post a Comment